1. The written component: this portion is a written portion; it will involve addressing the issues/questions that are guidelines found at the end of this sheet.
THE POEMS ARE Luisa A. Igloria’s “Regarding History,” Theodore Roethke’s “My Papa’s Waltz,” and Tony Hoagland’s “What Narcissism Means To Me”
1. Gut Reactions to the works: This section is not about facts, objective analysis or even interpreting the abstract. This is all about the first impression and gut reactions you specifically had upon the first reading of the works. Did you maintain that first impression after you spent time with the work and re-read it again?
2. Connection: What connects the works? This is important!! YOU MUST COME TO AN AGREEMENT ABOUT THE CONNECTIONS. As a group, you will have to explore
a. Content: common denominators that link the works together? There is no instructor’s key here regarding what you “should” find. Be open to the idea that these works may not have ever been explored together in this way.
b. Writing styles of the authors and stylistic qualities (hint: formalist analysis)
c. This is the MEAT of the grade of the written component. It also forms the basis of your digital presentation
2. What ideas emerge in the texts of their comparisons? This asks you to discuss the abstract components “the theme and ideas of the works. Your job is to use inferences and examples to make a case for the existence of the abstract ideas that you see in the works. Each work contains some abstract components” identify it, discuss it at length, interpret it and argue against or for what the author is suggesting in this ideological, philosophical, political or spiritual assertions.
3. What did you find profound, difficult to accept, ironic, shocking, or generally challenging about the works? This can be about content or form. What surprised you?
4. –What do these readings remind you of? Which movies? Visual art? Music? Other literary works? What do you associate with these readings? What else have you personally read, seen, or heard that relates to these readings? Be selective “think outside the box here. -Which of the readings was best” and WHY? If your classmates could find the time to read one of these works, which one? And Why? Why should college students, in general, read it?
Writing hint: Do not organize your paper by the poem. Do not organize your paper by the seven issues listed above. Either of these structures will result in a failing grade on the paper. Organize your paper by the issues and connections between the poems. If you need help with this, please let me know. More groups fail the paper because they do not pay attention to this paragraph.
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We offer top-quality and well-researched assignment papers at low prices. We believe in offering the best quality services as we care about your grades, academic performance, and success. Our writers range from masters and Ph.D. graduates to professors. Our panel of expert academic writers does not rest until they are 100% sure your essay will score you an A+ only.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our writing company has the best panel of experienced academic and business writers. Our writers have experience of up to 9 years in the writing industry. They will go the extra mile to make sure you are handing in a quality A+ paper. If you are a student searching for any academic help, I advise you to seek for our experts' help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Our clients frequently ask if they will be liable to free revisions once they place an assignment order with us. However, how many times you ask for revisions, our academic experts will help you. Either way, there is no need to worry as we provide free revisions. We are always after our clients’ satisfaction, and we are very proud to say that all our clients are satisfied with our writing services.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We are strict when it comes to assignments deadlines. We make sure our writers keep in mind the assignment delivery time. Because we care about clients, we go that extra mile to make sure you do not face those consequences. Whatever the deadline, we promise our clients a prompt delivery.
Are our charges too cheap for you to believe? Here at Assignments Ace, we offer quality assignment help at affordable prices. Our prices are substantive to cater to all students. Every time you place your assignment order with us, you are guaranteed a 15% discount.In addition, new clients enjoy a discount of 30% when placing their first order with us.
Customer Support 24/7
Do you have any queries for us? Or do you want to consult with our expert academic writers? Go ahead and contact us. We have 24/7 online friendly customer service. Whatever time of the day or night, we are always available for you. You can chat with us via our online chat services or contact us via our email, [email protected]
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our assignments help website is the most internationally sought-after site because we offer a wide range of top-quality services at low prices. Our proud history as an assignment help company stretches back nine years. We do offer Top Quality, Well-Researched Papers and Online classes to help students internationally. We do both of these things at cheap affordable prices by offering up to a 30% discount.
Writing an essay is one of the most tedious tasks that require a lot of concentration and research. Writing an essay takes hours and even up days. We offer the best custom writing service and have your best interests in mind. Most online writing industries do not have qualified writers and are just after your money. Worry less, our writers who have enough experience are ready to give you the help you need. Our writers are carefully selected and undergo some tests to prove their professionalism.
Are you applying for a college? We help students join their dream college by writing for them strong admission papers that showcases their qualities and personalities. An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. We utilize statements of purpose, personal statements, and personal essays to make a compelling case by stating your leadership activities, education, accomplishments, and professional background.
Editing and Proofreading
We offer an abundance of online proofreading and editing services for our clients. By definition, proofreading is the final surface-level check done on a document. Other academic writing companies offer editing and proofreading as separate services. At our assignment help website, we offer editing and proofreading services as one complete package at affordable cheap prices. Grab your 30% Coupon if you order today!!!
Are you a student pursuing an MBA in business, no need to look any further? We offer the best assignment help as we have the top niche MBA business writers who will give you A+ assignments. Over the years, our experts have helped students accomplish their academic dreams. We have helped thousands of students complete their business assignments with confidence.Grab your 30% Coupon if you order today!!!